PROMPT: 3 PARTS
RESEARCH: “Biopsychology Psychology” as career field in all three formats as resume, cover letter, and reflection paper.
Part I: Resume
- Create a professional resume for the career field you have chosen. In a professional resume you would normally have categories including: Professional Profile or Job Objective, Education, Experience (listing employment and job duties), Certifications and Licenses. Here is a career Resume template site you may use, or you may create your own, but it must be professional: https://www.livecareer.com/resume-templates
Part II: Cover Letter
- Complete a cover letter justifying why you are the best candidate for the job. Describe your qualifications in your cover letter, again acting as if you are applying for a job in the career field.
Part III: Reflection:
- Using your career choice above, complete a TWO PAGE summary regarding how you see yourself in this career five years into the job. Use information from the sources you used to create your resume and cover letter, or any other academic sources you find, and include them in your reflections. At least three academic sources should be incorporated. Papers without citations in the body of your writing, and a References Page listing three peer-reviewed, academic sources (not popular websites) will receive a deduction.
Be creative, while focusing on a typical day, including, but not limited to:
- Who are your clients/colleagues?
- What continuing education have you accomplished?
- What skills have you learned?
- How has your career choice affected and shaped your personal life?
CREATE RESUME, COVER LETTER, AND REFLECTION
The first page is your resume, the second page is your cover letter, the next two pages are your reflection, and the last page is your references list.
- USE ONLY 3-4 CITATIONS AND THE REST SUMMARIZED IN REFLECTION PAPER.
- Be certain to integrate relevant terms, theories, research findings and examples from research
- You MUST gear your assignment towards sub-specialty biopsychology psychology listed above.
- Make sure the career you choose for this assignment fits, and that it makes the connection between the career and the chosen sub-specialty clear.
TIMES NEW ROMAN 12 FONT
NO GRAMMAR ISSUES/NO ERRORS