Create a 15-20-slide PowerPoint presentation for Mental Health Early Identification and Intervention in the Adolescent Population. Include speaker notes and citations for each slide, and create a slide at the end for References.
Address the following:
- Describe the above subject or topic and associated population your group has selected. Discuss how this topic adversely affects the population. How does health disparity affect this population?
- Explain evidence-based approaches that can optimize health for this population. How do these approaches minimize health disparity among affected populations?
- Outline a proposal for health education that can be used in a family-centered health promotion to address the issue for the target population. Ensure your proposal is based on evidence-based practice.
- Present a general profile of at least one health-related organization for the selected focus topic. Present two resources, national or local, for the proposed education plan that can be utilized by the provider or the patient.
- Identify interdisciplinary health professionals important to include in the health promotion. What is their role? Why is their involvement significant?
Cite at least five scholarly sources to complete this assignment. Sources should be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and public health content.